- Simona Halep reminisces about her sensational 2019 Wimbledon final triumph against Serena Williamson June 23, 2021 at 10:01 pm
EXCLUSIVE BY MIKE DICKSON: Halep won her first title at the All England Club in stunning fashion as she wrapped up a 6-2, 6-2 win against Williams in […]
- British students Arthur Fery and Anton Matusevich are on the cusp of Wimbledon firstson June 23, 2021 at 9:33 pm
Stanford student Fery beat former top-40 player Matthew Ebden in a three-set epic, while economics undergraduate Matusevich comfortably saw off world […]
- Jo Konta fears her knee tendonitis will 'probably' be with her for the rest of her careeron June 23, 2021 at 9:32 pm
Konta has revived her season after a disappointing first-round exit in the French Open and the 30-year-old is on a five-match winning streak having […]
- Wimbledon: Dan Evans, Cameron Norrie and Jo Konta confirmed as seedson June 23, 2021 at 12:12 pm
Confirmation arrived from the All England Club on Wednesday that Evans, along with beaten Queen's finalist Cameron Norrie, is among the 31 seeded […]
- Wimbledon qualifiers see teenage kicks for trio of Brits as Gill, Fery and Pinnington-Jones winon June 22, 2021 at 9:50 pm
The little-known trio of Felix Gill, Arthur Fery and Jack Pinnington-Jones all beat opposition ranked many hundreds of places higher.
- John McEnroe opens up about whether his famous outburst has benefited himon June 22, 2021 at 9:30 pm
INTERVIEW BY MIKE DICKSON: It was 40 years ago that he scandalised Wimbledon with an outburst that has gone down in sporting folklore, and defined […]
- Bernard Tomic SWEARS on live TV after Wimbledon qualifying winon June 22, 2021 at 4:26 pm
The outspoken Aussie splits opinion among tennis fans but there was little surprise when it was revealed he was the player to have sworn in front of […]
- Andy Murray rules out teaming with former mixed doubles partner Serena Williams at Wimbledonon June 22, 2021 at 12:36 am
Andy Murray has ruled out reforming his superstar mixed doubles partnership with Serena Williams at Wimbledon this year to give his body the best […]
- It’s Novak Djokovic’s Wimbledon. Don’t Roll Your Eyes.by Kurt Streeter on June 22, 2021 at 1:28 am
The fiery star’s march toward history could force his detractors into an uncomfortable position: giving him his due.
- Rafael Nadal Will Skip Wimbledon and Tokyo Olympicsby Victor Mather on June 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
The Spanish star said a short turnaround between the French Open and Wimbledon did not allow enough time for his body to recover.
- Now Halfway to a Grand Slam, Novak Djokovic Wins the French Openby Matthew Futterman on June 21, 2021 at 11:06 am
Djokovic rallied to win three straight sets and defeat Stefanos Tsitsipas. It was his 19th major men’s singles title overall and his second this year.
- For Novak Djokovic, Two Down and Two, Maybe Three, to Goby Christopher Clarey on June 21, 2021 at 10:56 am
He has won the Australian and French Opens, but achieving a Grand Slam won’t be easy. He must successfully defend Wimbledon. Then there’s the U.S. Open. And don’t forget about the Olympics.
- French Tennis Chief Defends Handling of Naomi Osakaby Christopher Clarey on June 17, 2021 at 9:23 pm
“I think we did very, very well,” said Gilles Moretton, the new president of the French Tennis Federation. He has faced several challenges during the first French Open of his term.
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon but Will Play in Tokyo Olympicsby Christopher Clarey and Ben Rothenberg on June 17, 2021 at 8:31 pm
She had withdrawn from the French Open in May, citing mental health issues, and had said her playing calendar was undetermined.
- It’s Nadal vs. Djokovic in the French Open, but One Round Earlyby Matthew Futterman on June 17, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Rafael Nadal, the 13-time champion at Roland Garros, is set for yet another showdown with Novak Djokovic, the world No. 1 and his longtime rival. But the title won’t be on the line.
- In Making the French Open Final, Djokovic Edges Closer to His Rivalsby Christopher Clarey on June 15, 2021 at 9:54 am
Novak Djokovic defeated Rafael Nadal in four fierce sets and will try to win his 19th Grand Slam title against Stefanos Tsitsipas on Sunday.