- Roger Federer is hoping to be '100 per cent' fit and ready for Wimbledonon March 8, 2021 at 1:03 am
The 39-year-old, with 20 Grand Slam titles to his name, said: 'I'm very happy to be back playing a tournament again. It's been a long time. I never […]
- British ace Willis, who memorably lobbed Federer on centre court, calls time on his colourful careeron March 4, 2021 at 1:33 am
MIKE DICKSON: Willis leaves with no regrets and looks back in his usual cheerful manner, but also sounds a serious warning about a wider exodus of […]
- Andy Murray knocked OUT of Rotterdam Open by fourth seed Andrey Rublev in straight setson March 3, 2021 at 11:55 pm
Britain's three-time grand slam winner, who won his first match at ATP Tour level in six months on Monday, was beaten 7-5 6-2 in the second round in […]
- Andy Murray admits he feels like he's 'playing for his career' in EVERY matchon March 2, 2021 at 9:44 am
Murray, who missed last month's Australian Open after testing positive for coronavirus, was forced to dig deep to win his first-round match in […]
- Andy Murray earns his first tour-level victory since August at the Rotterdam Openon March 1, 2021 at 10:26 pm
The 33-year-old Scot outfought - and notably outran - opponent Robin Haase in a 2-6, 7-6, 6-3 victory that saw him reach the second round of the ABN […]
- Novak Djokovic fires warning to Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal after clinching Australian Openon February 23, 2021 at 8:06 am
The Serbian maintained his position as the king of Melbourne with a ninth Australian Open title, courtesy of a 7-5 6-2 6-2 victory over Daniil […]
- Andy Murray claims next generation 'is not particularly close' to toppling Novak Djokovicon February 23, 2021 at 7:41 am
Murray was so upset at missing the Australian Open after a positive Covid test that he tried to ignore the tournament but believes its results show […]
- Wimbledon bosses reveal they are still planning for having NO fans at the tournamenton February 22, 2021 at 10:09 pm
The All England Lawn Tennis Club are arguing that they must remain 'cautious' when it comes to this year's Wimbledon, tournament, despite the early […]
- Can Roger Federer Be Roger Federer Again?by Matthew Futterman on March 7, 2021 at 8:12 pm
He has 20 Grand Slam titles, but he is 39 and has not played competitively in more than a year. That changes this week in Qatar.
- Australian Open 2021: In Defeat, Jennifer Brady Proves She Belongsby Matthew Futterman on February 22, 2021 at 2:21 pm
Appearing in her first Grand Slam final, the 25-year-old American started slow against Naomi Osaka, but rallied to go down fighting.
- Australian Open Offered Unexpected Lessons About Pandemic Sportsby Matthew Futterman on February 22, 2021 at 1:06 pm
The goal was to hold a major international sports event without putting public health at risk. Mission accomplished, but pulling it off presented major, unforeseen challenges and many sleepless nights.
- Novak Djokovic Wins Australian Open Final Over Daniil Medvedevby Matthew Futterman on February 21, 2021 at 8:42 pm
The victory for the top-ranked Djokovic, in three sets over the fourth-ranked Daniil Medvedev of Russia, gave him his 18th career Grand Slam title over all.
- Keeping the Australian Open Safe from Coronavirusby Matthew Futterman and Alana Holmberg on February 21, 2021 at 5:45 pm
An army of workers toiled to create a safe environment at the Australian Open.
- Medvedev’s Australian Open Loss Shows the Men’s Tennis Gulf Is Still Strongby Karen Crouse on February 21, 2021 at 3:56 pm
The players at the top, starting with Novak Djokovic, have yet to be significantly challenged by the new generation.
- Australian Open Mixed Doubles Winners Are Crownedby Ben Rothenberg on February 20, 2021 at 5:21 pm
After a 14-day quarantine in their hotel rooms, Rajeev Ram and Barbora Krejcikova rolled through the draw and claimed victory at the Australian Open.
- Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady to Win Australian Openby Karen Crouse on February 20, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Osaka, 23, has won every Grand Slam final she has reached.