- East Staffordshire market town of Uttoxeter is far from being a one-trick pony on March 6, 2021 at 1:46 pm
Uttoxeter is a pretty market town with a fascinating history. Visit the memorial to Dr Samuel Johnson and try one of Ray's pork pies, says the Daily Mail's Neil Clark.
- Why ROB CROSSAN is dreaming of Vienna and its 'perfect' cafes during the lockdown on March 6, 2021 at 12:15 pm
The Daily Mail's Rob Crossan recalls a trip to Vienna and visiting a special cafe near St Michael's Square. It's been frequented by the likes of Arthur Miller and Andy Warhol.
- Cyprus is opening to UK tourists before any other country in Europe - here's our guide to the islandon March 5, 2021 at 10:23 pm
The Cyprus minister of tourism, Savvas Perdios, says he can't wait to welcome Britons back to its gorgeous beaches. Here we offer up a tantalising guide to the best of the island.
- The holiday hotspots that are cheaper and more expensive than last year, from Bulgaria to Corfuon March 5, 2021 at 10:01 pm
Thanks to a strengthening pound, seven out of ten traditional summer holiday hotspots are cheaper this year than they were 12 months ago, according to the Post Office Travel Money's annual report.
- From Italy to Egypt, Sarah Sands reveals what she found visiting 10 monasteries across the globeon March 5, 2021 at 10:01 pm
While doing research for her book, The Interior Silence, Sarah Sands visited 10 monasteries across the globe to examine monastic wisdom. Here she reveals what she found...
- Britons allowed to go abroad during the travel ban face £200 FINES if they fail to get a permiton March 5, 2021 at 5:33 pm
From Monday, people travelling internationally from England will need to complete and carry a Declaration to Travel document downloaded from the Government's website.
- Jaw-dropping pictures of all 63 of America's stunning national parkson March 5, 2021 at 5:25 pm
There are 63 national parks in America - but within them, a seemingly infinite variety of landscapes. We invite you to go on an armchair odyssey across 52.2million acres of pristine nature.
- UK's first floating eco-village planned for disused Cardiff dockon March 5, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Bute East dock in Cardiff was built in the Victorian era to help transport coal to the rest of the world but it closed to ships in 1970. Developers hope to create a floating village - the first of its kind in Britain.
Home / Travel