- Double-jabbed Brits could go to 'amber list' countries quarantine-free from July 19on June 23, 2021 at 3:52 pm
Boris Johnson is under huge pressure from senior ministers to sign off a 'big bang' reopening on so-called 'Freedom Day' with travel curbs eased at the same time as restrictions are lifted at home.
- Biggest increase in staycation hotel searches is for properties in Clacton-on-Seaon June 23, 2021 at 3:41 pm
There was a 175 per cent increase in Google searches for hotels in the Essex resort in April and May, the biggest surge of 50 seaside towns analysed across the UK.
- The stunning winners of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year competition revealed on June 23, 2021 at 2:15 pm
The inaugural International Portrait Photographer of the Year competition has hit the ground running. The winning images have been revealed and they are truly mesmerising.
- Angry Cornish locals graffiti message telling holidaymakers and second home owners to 'go home'on June 23, 2021 at 10:00 am
The message telling tourists to 'go home' was daubed on the road leading up to the Minack Theatre, a popular outdoor theatre built into the granite cliffside in Porthcurno, Cornwall.
- Struggling to book a staycation retreat? Specialist firms from Airbnb to Vrbo could open the dooron June 23, 2021 at 9:08 am
Today, there are hundreds of homestay properties in the UK (and farther afield) at varying prices, often listed on lettings websites. So here's our guide to the home rental market.
- German holidaymakers are packing out Majorca resorts usually over-run with Britson June 23, 2021 at 8:08 am
Tourists from Cologne and Frankfurt enjoyed the island's pristine beaches with Germans (pictured) not required to quarantine upon their return - while double-jabbed Britons languish at home.
- Family turned away from Sydney Airport after New South Wales covid border closureson June 23, 2021 at 3:57 am
A picture showed one family leaving the airport with their belongings after failing to board their Air New Zealand flight.
- STEVE HEAPY: We invented Spitfires and package holidays.. Now Britain must be a travel pioneer againon June 23, 2021 at 12:22 am
STEVE HEAPY: The decisions made now by ministers will have a crucial impact on the future of the British travel sector, which badly needs a shot in the arm after the long months of Covid paralysis.
Home / Travel